Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nerdgasm

If I was banished to a desert island and only allowed one author's collected works, it would be Tolkien. Sure, there's a lot of authors I love and collections of more intellectual heft but Tolkien defined my life in more ways than I could tell in a blog post. So I'm really excited The Hobbit movie released the first official trailer. Think that means the movie is almost ready to be released.



It appears they've added some dialogue. There are lines in this trailer I don't remember from the book. I was wondering how they would make it palatable for an older audience. The Hobbit, in comparison to Lord of the Rings, is just a kid's book. Giving it deeper context with added dialogue will only make it better I think. Can't wait to see the completed project.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcellina said...

The release date is Dec 14. 2012. Evidently they are actually still working on it, til March. So you'll have to be patient a little longer!

1:36:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Yikes. That long? Still, getting closer...

1:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home