Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Links

Don't feel like blogging politics today so have some Christmas themed links:

Only a really old Jewish guy from New York could find just the right Christmas music. Porky Pig does Blue Christmas and a very nice cover of We Three Kings by an obscure band.

They do Christmas better in Europe. Baby Jesus' Grog House.

On more traditional note, I've yet to actually make one of these, but I do love me some gingerbread houses.

A little late but I also love advent calendars. This one looks like a recycled version of a classic as I recall them. And for a modern twist the Hubble Space telescope calendar.

Indulging my love of the Big Apple. Stars out in NYC and an Empire state of Christmas.

No white Christmas here but if I win the mega-millions, I'd go see these giant snow sculptures in China.

And this one could come in handy for your New Year's parties. Love these black olive penguins.

Merry day my cherished friends and readers. My Christmas wish for you all is that joy fill your heart and peace of mind finds you today and every day thereafter.

Gracious. Almost forgot to include Avedon's annual Christmas post. My favorite. of course, is Christmas greetings from Middle Earth and this treasure trove of Christmas graphics may also amuse the history buffs.

[Big thanks to Hudsonette for many of the photo links.]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger merlallen said...

The Germans really know how to do Christmas. That's when they have Christmas Beer. With Santa on the label. I loved growing up there.
No wonder I was such a drunk. hahaha

4:50:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hahaha Merl Allen.

10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home