Saturday, September 03, 2011

Worse than Bush?

Well I'm already over the EPA smog thing but there's still a lot of grumbling going on around the internets. I figure it will mostly blow over with the next new outrage. But I guess it doesn't hurt to remind ourselves what Obama actually got done in the few months he really did have a Democratic majority to work with in the Congress.

I'm told things will never get better if we don't take a stand and let the Democrats lose again. I don't know. It's been my life experience that even the most promising progressive causes and progressive leaders often get sidelined by reality and/or corrupted by power eventually. I look at that list and think, it could be much worse and if we let Republicans win, it will be.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home