Thursday, May 06, 2010

Run for the roses

It's been a busy week and I have a few fun links saved up. I love the Kentucky Derby. I developed an appreciation for horse racing late in life thanks to my friend and former employer, Ronnie Sarazin, may he rest in peace. But I loved the Derby even before that, because of the hats.

This is something I'd like to see in person. Lots of painted elephants in London.

I really want these no threat glasses.

In case you somehow missed this youtube, Lion cubs make their debut at the Bronx Zoo.

Liked this strangely colored beach sand.

A really heartwarming story, Superhero for a Day.

And the top 10 greatest science fiction detective novels.

Thanks to ahuntre, hudsonette, mtsw , TheLoneOlive, and history_geek.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home