Saturday, July 25, 2009

TPM does Twitter aggregation

As you know I caved and joined Twitter. I don't hate it but I've been resisting subscribing to too many feeds because the volume can be daunting, and I'm such a talker, I can't resist replying. So I'm happy to see TPM build this service. It will be useful for those who don't want to drown in the tweet stream but would still would love to know what's going on.
[W]e set up a series of Twitter rooms that pull together the Twitter feeds of different groups. Here's the feeds for Elected Dems on Capitol Hill, Elected Republicans on Capitol Hill, Democratic and liberal insiders, Republican and conservative insiders and reporters and bloggers. Each page is auto-updating every few minutes.

They're permanently linked on our front page, below the fold on the right, just across from our masthead.
It's a great idea. A specifically targeted Twitterverse. The only difference is you can listen, but you can't talk back.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home