Thursday, April 02, 2009

Anniversaries

For some reason I seem to start blogs at this time of year. I just celebrated six years at the very first one. Somehow I missed my fourth anniversary here, which would have been last week, but I'm never sure when to celebrate that one since I really didn't start seriously posting here for a few weeks after. In any event today, despite repeated calls for my ouster by my critics in the comment section, is my fifth anniversary at the Detroit News.

Time flies...

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

This is very belated, but happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been 5 years at the Det News. You must have one heckuva constitution, Libby. Those wingnuts over their turn my stomach.

;-)

9:14:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hey Kathy. Thanks. Time flies. Guess I just got used to the trolls.

10:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home