Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Outrage burnout

I'm in a mood today. Lot of personal stuff worrying me that I can't talk about and what I can talk about is too whiny and depressing to share, so here's some unpolitical links that I hope will amuse you and improve my outlook.

Okay, this first one is a little political, but it's funny. Colbert worries about Glen Beck's sanity. [h/t HBK]

I guess these are political too but, they're cheering. Mikevotes pix of the day, one and two.

Really nice slide show, flying over the Andes.

Hours of fun here. The Library of Congress archive of vintage posters. You can browse and download high resolution copies by topic. [via Erin]

Images from the insides of rocks. I suggest you click on themes from the sidebar and then choose any one and click save and search. The seascapes were lovely. [via Phila who has lots of other cool links in his Friday Hope Blogging post]

Ina is forcing forsythia. I used to love to do that. Don't have to do it here. They're already blooming.

My other lifeline to the Happy Valley, m. heart has lots of pretty pix of my old stomping grounds.

And my old friend, Maddy sings so beautifully. Glad I got to hang with her before she got famous. I probably can't afford her concerts anymore.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
Inspirational.
.

12:53:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Funny Cosa. Thanks.

10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.

; )



Oh, and you made the top ten blog list this month. AGAIN! Quit tellin' yer relatives to jam the phones when we vote!

I'm trying to get people into the habit of paying for the blogs they read. You know, like they pay for a newspaper or for Rush Limbaugh when they buy products advertised on his show.

Anyway, congratulations on your "Cosie." Yeah. That's what we're callin' it. The Cosies. I wanted to call it something French, but no. Stay tuned.
.

1:13:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Cosa, that's so sweet of you. Thanks so much. It means a lot to me.

9:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home