Saturday, December 20, 2008

Clairvoyant

Well you didn't really need a crystal ball to figure this out. The consensus around the comment sections was that Levi Johnston's mom was busted for meth. Having long years of experience in dealing with drug defendants while I was at the law firm, it didn't feel like to a meth bust to me. Plus I just had that gut feeling it was going to turn out to be pharmaceuticals.
WASILLA -- Wasilla resident Sherry L. Johnston, mother of Bristol Palin's boyfriend, faces a Jan. 6 court date for an oxycontin-related arrest at her home by Alaska State Troopers.
By the way, I was being glib about the Cindy McCain connection. I doubt it is really tied to any of her close associates. [graphic via]

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger shrimplate said...

What did Sarah Palin know, and when did she know it?

1:06:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL shrimplate. Crystal ball says, no comment.

I suspect she knows more than we'll ever find out about it. It's not like her own kids don't do drugs. I'm rather fond of the theory that Levi is trying to back out of the wedding and this was revenge engineered through the gov's office.

1:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home