Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Best post of the year?

Bless his snarky heart, Jon Swift has invited me to be part of his year end round up. The downside is, I have to pick my best post of the last year and send it to him. I'm inclined to just send in the manatee post. That's certainly my most unusual, since I've never posted a photo of myself before. I think he had something more substantive in mind though and I can't remember what I wrote last week, much less what the best post of year would be.

I have to come up with something by tomorrow, so if anyone remembers a post that stood out as being good, or at least memorable, please leave it comments. Don't feel bad if you can't think of anything. Neither can I.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News.]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home