Saturday, September 06, 2008

There be anarchists there

I can't keep up. I have a dozen links I wanted to blog but I spent the afternoon chasing down some paying writing jobs and I'm deep into a discussion in my comment thread at this Art Of The Possible post.

Having started over there during the conventions, I haven't had time to get to know the regulars yet. I like them. Interesting group. Very brainy and really diverse. Some really are anarchists. We're deep into a debate about the importance of voting. It's still ongoing. Feel free to join in.

I also posted several new posts at Detroit News this morning. I'm moving away from the Palin narrative. I think it's a trap. I hope to have more to say on that tomorrow.


[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home