Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I love the smell of links in the morning

Another job hunting day for me so all I have is posts at the Detroit News, (link below) and I'll have to direct you to others for your daily read.

I'm not that comfortable in dragging religion into politics, but since the GOP intends to become the evangelical party, Hart was way ahead of the curve on this story about Palin's church. Scary.

Dan is covering the horrible arrests at the RNC. I still want to do something on this one myself. His Week in Tyranny roundup is always worth a read as well.

Capt. Fogg isn't posting here for the moment, but he's still blogging at his place and as always, start at the top and keep scrolling. And I have barely posted to Newshoggers but my cobloggers are keeping up with the important news of the world that you shouldn't be missing. The same goes for my colleagues at The Reaction.

And finally, for a bit of funny, it seems even the Republicans can't keep the difference between George Bush and John McCain straight. Witness the evidence, here and here. That last link is via Avedon who as always, has a ton of links to the news that matters as well.

Happy reading. I'll be back as soon as I can.

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home