Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Quick byte

By Libby

Damn. The medications I'm taking have screwed up my sleep patterns. I was supposed to have the morning off from to work today but a last minute crisis is sending me out the door right now and I'm not close to awake yet. I'm hoping to get off early this afternoon instead, but in the interim, here's part one and part two of Jon Stewart's interview with Scottie McLellan.

I happened to catch this live last night because I couldn't fall asleep and it's well worth the view in full. Jon skewers him on the definition of deliberate lies. [via Avedon who has a bunch of stuff of reading, as always]
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol Gee said...

Libby, you strike me as an amazing "trooper." You must be close to indispensable at work.
I just stopped by to see how you are doing.
I think about you often, and send good wishes your way.

2:21:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks so much Carol. I'm astounded at how quickly I'm bouncing back.

5:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home