Monday, February 25, 2008

Media Bytes - Margaret Cho Edition

By Libby

Song in my head. [Not safe for work] This song has been rolling in my head since I picked it at Avedon's yesterday. I though Cho was a comedian, not a rapper, but I think I liked it because it featured women who don't fit the stereotypical mold for music videos. Meanwhile I'm off to work so this is a low commentary post in no particular order.

Pelosi's challenger puts impeachment on the table.

This guy will never be invited to Fox News again.

The ultimate post on lapel pin patriotism.

Nineteen.

Too funny. O'Reilly disses his own station.

This is my life.

Bushamatic generator

This is what global warming looks like.

Hindrocket shows his class.

DO NOT WATCH THIS IMMEDIATELY AFTER EATING. Seriously. Malkin sings.

Democrats save the constitution.

Oh those dresses.

And finally some nice wood sculptures.

[via Avedon, Jules, Mycos, David D]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home