Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Media Bytes - Darkness, darkness edition

By Libby

Song in my head. I can't wait for the solstice. These are always my worst two weeks of my year. I'm a mess until the light turns. But on with the show.

Uncounted, the movie trailer.

An astonishing collection of old photos, via Lance Mannion.

The best Huckabee parody I've seen so far.

Video here on a day in the life of Boobya Dubya and other videos of the preznit.

I have much more to say about this story, but for the moment, check out the video of subway attack in NY. Just crazy.

And how about this. The Washington Times quoted me. Not entirely flattering but hey, no such thing as bad press...

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Libby, been a while. Thanks for the link to the subway fight video. I look forward to your follow up post.

Maybe when all of the old, bearded, orthodox and fanatical men are dead and gone, when the current tired, hateful leadership is gone and these new, more progressive Jews and Muslims take their place, maybe then there will be a chance for peace.

9:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/017694.html


get ready for President Romney

3:48:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hey Pat. I've been meaning to get over to your place. Thanks for stopping by. And I surely hope we live to see peace in the world.

Lester, bite your tongue. Romney may get the nod, but as long as I breathe, he won't get the office without a fight. Besides, don't count out Huck. The GOP may find that the fundie monster they created is not so easily put down.

4:00:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Jebus. Lester, I read the link after I posted the comment. That is damned frightening.

4:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it certainly won't hurt him

2:10:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I've since seen an update. The same guy posted to HuffPo and they revised the post to say the deal went through in 06. Shows you how long he's been planning this run.

2:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in my opinion the only reason he ran for governor of Massachusetts, a state he doesn't apopear to have any particular liking of, was because he didn't want to run for president as a former govrnor of utah and be Super Mormon.

His dad was very close to getting the nomination instead of Nixon.

3:35:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I think you're right about that Lester. If they hadn't run O'Brien against him, it wouldn't have worked. He never would have beat any of the other candidates.

4:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home