Friday, October 19, 2007

Will the real Mort please stand up

By Libby

Whoa. Help me please. I'm stunned. I think I just fell into an alternate universe. Mort Kondracke said this on Fox News?

You have George Bush, who promised in 2004 at the Republican National Convention that he was going to cover millions of children who were not covered by SCHIP if he was reelected? And what does he do? He proposes a bill that would result in almost a million kids losing their coverage from the level it’s at. It’s no wonder Bush’s approval ratings is in the 30’s.

Video at the link. You have to watch it to believe it. I feel like asking who is this guy and what did they do with the real Mort Kondracke?

But credit given where is credit is due. Good for him. It's nice to hear some reality-based commentary from such a relentless Bush supporter. I hope it's not just a single moment of sanity.

[cross-posted to The Reaction]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the beltway boys is the worst show ever. It's worse than "mama's family" and that's saying something.

1:17:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I don't watch either Lester. I just wait for somebody to post the clips.

3:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home