Friday, July 20, 2007

A word to commenters

By Libby

I love you all dearly but it's been a crazy week and I haven't had time to even read your pithy commentary, much less respond. Bear with me. I'm hoping to get to it sometime today or at least tonight at the latest.


Bookmark and Share


Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

That's OK, we'll still be full of pith and vinegar when you get to it.

8:58:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Fogg. I depend on that.

9:32:00 AM  
Blogger Donald Douglas said...

You mean: "Word to commenter." It's just you and Fogg over here, as far as I can tell.

But hey, I know where to come for the canned Bush-hating, Kristol-bashing commentary. Oh yeah, plus a couple of good "dear perfessors" thrown in as well!

Take care of yourself, Libby!

Burkean Reflections

8:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home