Friday, June 08, 2007

Sigh - More on Jeri Thompson

I've been battling a bit of a stomach bug so posting slowed down and all I got to this morning is my response to the latest critics of my post on Jeri Thompson.

I would have ignored it but somehow being wrongfully dissed by the Insty-wife, a/k/a Dr. Helen, seemed to demand a reply post. I hope that's the last of it. I expect you're all as tired as I am of talking about Jeri.

Barring a relapse of the stomach icks, I expect to be back with fresh content later tonight and through the weekend.

Update: Heh. Do you think it means I've won if Insty steals my meme and doesn't credit me.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Martin said...

For this person to disagree with you then you must be thinking correctly.
I was surprised conservatives had sex, it just seems like something higher life forms do.
The republicans have been screwing us for years, it hasn't felt like sex.

3:22:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Jim.

6:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home