Thursday, May 24, 2007

Romney: I Am Not Intolerant Of Gays

Mitt Romney said today that although he was opposed to same sex marriages he was not intolerant of gays.

He noted that one of his Cabinet members was gay and that he appointed gays to positions of responsibility in his administration.

I don't know if he said he had a lot of friends who were gay, but it wouldn't surprise me.
"I oppose discrimination against gay people," Romney said. "I am not anti-gay. I know there are some Republicans, or some people in the country who are looking for someone who is anti-gay and that's not me."
When it comes to the power in the republican party, tolerance is not high on the agenda.

Mitt says he's not intolerant of gays. Maybe he better work on that.

Jim Martin

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home