Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Making a comeback

By Libby

Sorry, I didn't make it to the blog last night. By the time I suffered through my
latest bout of near legendary techno-idiocy I was done for the day. I figured at that point I wasn't even going to try to use the new complicated nuker and just made a sandwich and went to bed.

This morning, besides being barely able to move from the unaccustomed physical activity, I feel like I've been on another planet for the last week. Funny how the news happens whether or not you actually have time to read it, but thanks to Jim for holding down the fort. I trust his ongoing search for moderates has kept you entertained, as it has me. Sometimes it's really nice to have a man around the house.

Meanwhile, I'm off to try to catch up on the world. I'll be back soon with my semi-pithy prose.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home