Saturday, April 28, 2007

Rush the right wing hero

By Libby

Well since Digby articulated my disgust with Limbaugh's latest foray into bad taste and bigotry so well, I'm just going to post the little parody I made up for my Detroit News blog.
Rush the right wing hero, is just a shameless pig.
He trades on hate, the reprobate
is Cheney's Mr. Big.

Little Dickie Cheney loves his gruesome hog.
They trade their sneers, rank on blacks and queers
rolling in the slime they love.

Rush the scumbag smear-o, a creep he'll always be.
He get his yucks, rakes in GOP bucks
from his cesspool of bigotry.
There's a lot of Rush fans in Detroit. I expect some hate mail on this one and I have to admit I feel a little soiled by sinking to Limbaugh's level but I needed to release a little outrage myself.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger The Xsociate said...

I love it!

6:01:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Thanks for the encouragement. That's high praise coming from you X. I was thinking it was a little lame but I didn't have time to do a truly brilliant version with the moving thing going on here.

6:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home