Saturday, April 07, 2007

Thanks Libby, I think

It's great to be back in the blog-a-day world. I will attempt to not be too serious with my posts, but you know, I'll probably fail in that attempt.

I live in the mid-atlantic region and as time goes on I'm sure you'll pinpoint just where that is when I post about one of my pet peeves.

I am a serious politics junkie and visit dozens of newsites on a daily basis. Yes, I am seriously and completely misinformed. I live my life to the left of center. The center is over there somewhere, wait a minute, no I don't see it right now. I used to live on the center line and even sometimes crossed over to the right on occasion, but in early 2002 the center moved further to the right and I just couldn't go there. It's a dark and scary place where lies are the truth and black is white, etc., etc. It's like Superman's Bizarro world, you know?

Anyway, that's enough for now. I'll get to posting as soon as I get this thing figured out about links and this and that.

In this year of the apology let me join in and offer this: If I offend anyone in the future, I'm sorry. If I have said anything in this post that offended anyone, I'm sorry.

For not being honest about being sorry, tough.

Jim M.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hey Jim. I see you found the keys. Welcome aboard.

5:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jim,
It will be nice to have a new voice out here and Libby could use a break now and then.

7:39:00 PM  
Blogger Jim Martin said...

Thanks guys. I have not blogged in years now. Be patient, I sent my wit out to be sharpened and it's taking longer than expected.

8:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home