Saturday, April 14, 2007

Media Bytes

Since it's Saturday, I like to try to post some lighter fare and I haven't done a media byte post in a long time, so for your viewing pleasure, here's the short takes on what's circulating around the internets.

The only truly funny conservative in America, Steve Colbert finds Neverland and he's not talking about Michael Jackson's palace of pedophilia.

Pelosi talks tough. She reminds Campbell Brown the president is not a king and America is not Bush's feifdom.

I'm not entirely comfortable with the thrust of this piece, but I can't resist a good Nancy Grace bashing. Jon Stewart delivers the goods.

Libby Spencer

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Praguetwin said...

Thanks for the Cobert and Stewart clips. For some reason my weekly "Daily Show Global Edition" isn't on this weekend.

6:20:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I don't watch the shows much myself but I do love those guys and am always glad to see the clips myself. Glad you enjoyed them.

9:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home