Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hill and Bill, That Sounds Pretty Good

I certainly have mixed emotions about Hillary Clinton getting the democratic nomination. She would certainly motivate the base for the left and the right and the middle would be broader than ever. She just came up with a good reason to vote for her. She plans on using former President Bill Clinton as a roving ambassador-at-large, improving America's standing abroad after eight years of the bungling Bush.

I can't think of a better cheerleader for America than Bill Clinton, can you?" the Democratic senator from New York asked a crowd jammed into a junior high school gymnasium. "He has said he would do anything I asked him to do. I would put him to work."
Bill Clinton is an experienced diplomat and has standing around the world having proven himself in the wake of the tsunami disaster raising billions in relief funds.

"I believe in using former presidents, particularly what my husband has done,to really get people around the world feeling better about our country," she said."We're going to need that. Right now they're rooting against us and they need to root for us."
Yes ma'am, I couldn't agree more. If I have to vote for Hillary to get Bill then I'll do it. It will good for our country.

Besides, it will be fun watching Rush Limbaugh's head explode.

Jim M

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's sold out. Lose your boner, move on, vote independent.

1:40:00 AM  
Blogger Jim Martin said...

I'm looking over the field of candidates and if I have to vote for Hillary to get Bill, I'll do it.
What else is there?

4:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home