Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Here I go again...

It seems like every year at this time, for the last four, I've started or joined a new blog. I thought this year would be different, and surely no sane person would make this a tradition, but once again I found myself with an offer I just couldn't refuse. So I'm thrilled to announce that I've now added yet another home to my growing list of blog houses and I'm now an official partner at Cernig's Newshog. I'm honored to have been invited to join this stellar team and have already put up my first post, Ask an Iraqi.

Not to worry though, I'll still be posting at my other four blogs. Jebus, that does sound crazy doesn't it? But considering my compulsive talking disorder, I hardly ever run out of things to say and besides, I've always thought sanity was highly overrated. I am thinking I may make my occassional Blogged Elsewhere posts a regular feature though, so we can all keep track of what I've posted where.

Anyway, wish me luck or at least wish me health and boundless energy. I have a feeling I'm going to need it.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuo need to start more blogs. idle hands you know

8:35:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Lester. One more blog and I'll crash and burn for sure. I think the tradition ends here but it's a really good addition. You should check it out.

9:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Four places where you can continually spout off? Sounds like "Libby Heaven" to me! If you actually run out of things to say, I'll start planning the funeral. LOL. At least we have things to argue about again now that I no longer steal your clothes. Be sure to eat and sleep.

11:26:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Rocky. You'll be prying the keyboard out of my cold dead hands and I want a Viking funeral.

11:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Viking funeral I can do. Adam has always wanted to do one of those,pyromaniac that he is. Must be that Swedish blood...

11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL. I knew I could count on you Rocky.

2:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home