Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Eating my words on the DoD

While I'm issuing my mea culpas this morning, let me apologize to the DoD for my skepticism. I never in a million years thought they would welcome anyone from Leftopia into their embedded blogger program, but they responded remarkably quickly and positively to Alexander Paul Melonas' request to embed. In fact they responded so quickly that unfortunately Alexander won't be able to go on the upcoming trip to Iraq on account of scheduling difficulties.

Alexander however is now on the list of bloggers who will be invited to DoD conference calls and it appears that he will have an opportunity to embed on a future trip. Meanwhile, it will good to get reports on these conference calls from someone on our side of the fence.

Congrats to Alexander for crashing that gate and I look forward to his future reports.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home