Tuesday, January 23, 2007

How low can Bush go?

I'm working today and have no time to post but I can't let this pass without a quick wow! CBS News is reporting Bush's approval rating is at 28% on the cusp of the SOTU. It seems certain he would almost have to get a bump from the speech tonight. I can't imagine he could get any lower numbers considering the number of die hard loyalists that would support him even if they found out he really did eat live kittens for breakfast.
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing he can do about -100%, perhaps lower.

12:51:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Romunov.

3:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I predicted 25% would be the result after the surge speech. i was off buy 3%

4:56:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

You're a better predictor than me Lester. I was pretty convinced he would never go lower than 30%. I misjudged the number of blind loyalists.

7:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home