Sunday, June 04, 2006

May I have a blogroll please....

I'm trying to post something a little cheerier for a Sunday morning, well I guess it's afternoon for clock watchers, and being the soul of efficiency, I also took the opportunity for long overdue additions to the blogroll.

Morning Martini has a gorgeous post at the top with a cheery theme. You're going to love Pissed off Patricia.

The inimitable Rory Shock has a close encounter of the amazing kind at the top. I wonder why stuff like that never happens to me?

Blognonymous somehow always makes even the worst news palatable and often funny.

And just discovered in the referral log, Great White Snark is a new member of Blogtopia but I like it already. Give him a click and help out a new blogger.
Bookmark and Share

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!

I'm not so new, though. And not so much with the "leaning to the left," either. ;)

More on that later...

3:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really? I only saw one month's worth of archives. Maybe I was on the wrong page. I just guesses at the left based on the one post. Where do you want to be listed?

6:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only saw one month's worth of archives.

You can find some of my earlier writings here. :)

(I do wonder, though, how long I could have passed as a progressive...)

I will hold off on suggesting a pigeonhole, though, because I have taken on a co-blogger.

10:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLAMO! Too funny. I guess that would explain why I blogrolled you based on a 30 second review, which I never do.

I was wondering where you disappeared to. Love the name.

9:56:00 AM  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

I too, thank you for the link. Being that my site is less than four months old I much appreciate links :)

3:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the link, as well. Who knew fake news could be made palatable? ;-)

3:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patricia, ditto on what I said above at your other comment. I picked up the link at Stone Soup and realized it was you and I thought it was wierd that I didn't know you had a blog.

Kvatch, I have no excuse for missing your link for so long. I lurk over at Blogy all the time. I was horrified when I realized I had never added you to the roll. And not only do you make the news palatable, it's often darn delicious.

Oh and Snark -- no way do I expect you're going to end up staying in the leftie section although the one post I read did fool me into thinking you were moderately left. Maybe I've a good influence on you after all these years? I'll leave you there for a little while though to see if maybe you start to feel comfortable on this side of the fence. ;-}

4:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home