Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Dear Mr. President



Hey, how about it? Miss technoidiot figured out how to get the YouTube thing to embed into the blog. Having finally remembered to check the source code, I discovered the deep and complicated secret html. This is really going to bowl you over. You use embed tags... Anyway, I was motivated to figure it out because this video just blew me away. I watched it ten minutes ago and I still have goosebumps. It's a recut version of an Indigo Girls song and the graphics and the music are stunning.

Funny how I found this. I was following a link out of my referrals to the blogshares page on Last One Speaks and I clicked on the number one blog, Joe My God. He appears to be a gay, possibly Jewish blogger. Hard to tell why he's listed under drug blogs but he's got a nice little pad over there. Very gay, very eclectic and apparently a very popular blog. I left him a comment but I doubt he'll ever see in the hundreds he gets there.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home