Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Blogged elsewhere

I've been posting a few items at the DetNews blog that I won't repeat here but I'll give you the links because my co-bloggers have been busy and they're dropping down the page fast.

Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah has decreed women's photographs cannot appear in the media among other odious restricitons on the press. I wonder if it's time for George to 'spread some democracy' to Saudis?

I weigh in on the political upset in PA with Populism is the new Centrism.

Some expanded thoughts on domestic surveillance and trading liberty for security.

And if you're interested in my personal history, I took a sweet little trip down Memory Lane, here.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I just posted about the upset in PA today. I was encouraged to know that voters can still make a difference. There might be hope for our nation after all.

BTW, your website is looking great. I love the pink - my favorite color - and the music is a nice addition too. You're just getting too fancy for the rest of us blah bloggers.

10:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wondering if the pink was too much. I would liked a slightly paler shade but don't have code for it. I think it makes it a little neater looking to have the side bar more defined. Thanks for the feedback.

As for PA, I thought that was really heartening as well. We can make a difference and we will.

11:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home