Saturday, April 15, 2006

Linkage

I'm trying to build some steam to work on my templates this weekend. I'm way remiss in linking to some of my favorite bloggers. For instance I was horrified last night to realize I had never put the inimitable Neil Shakespeare on my blogroll. That's been recitified and you should go check out his latest posts. He's got some great graphics right now, along with his brilliant prose. He didn't call himself Shakespeare for nothing, unless that's his real name.

For the rest of you that have kindly linked to the Impolitic and are missing from the roll, please either email of leave comments with your URLs. Otherwise you'll have to depend on my finding your link again in one of the 27 places I save these things. I really have to organize my archived info some day. Thanks for reading and for the help.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home