Sunday, February 19, 2006

What do you think?

I was fooling around at HuffPo and found this new viral meme thing, whatever they call it, contagious media maybe. It's a new button at the top. Like everything there, there's too much to look at it all, but I did check the lowest ranked entry. I don't know why this one only had 37 votes.

The beginning was weak but if you stuck through it, it made me laugh a couple of times. I thought it was well produced and liked it enough to pass on the link. It reminded me of that schtick they do regularly on that Drew Carey improv show, where they make up albums for improbable topics.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I couldn't find a button, but it launched into music that was a riot. My particular favorite was Condi Rice singing "I'm looking over a whistleblower that I overlooked before."

I needed the laugh. Thanks!

3:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed at that one too. The button is at the top of the main HuffPo screen. I forget what it's called but it's in a row of narrow buttons. You'll know it when you see it.

4:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home