Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New year resolutions

Well, I'm made my predictions so I guess I should make a couple of resolutions as well, but only ones I'm likely to keep.

I'm going to get over my fear of photographs and get my head shot and my bio updated at the Detroit News blog, as they've been asking I do for the last six months. I'm going to write a profile page for my personal blogs before I hit my three year anniversary at Last One Speaks in March. And I'm going to get into town to catch some shows at the local blues bar.

I'm going to buy a toaster oven and an iron, both of which I've lived without for a year. After that I'm going to do something that requires an ironed skirt. I haven't decided what yet, but it won't be going to church.

Most importantly, I'm going to try to stop freaking out about how this administration is destroying America and find more reasons to laugh.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

If I ever make it to your neck of the woods, I'll join you for a drink at a blues bar. (Find a high class joint and we can both iron a skirt and act like ladies!)

12:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're always welcome Kathy.

8:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home