Monday, December 26, 2005

Koufax Time

And now for a little shameless self-promotion. It's time for the Koufax Awards again. I don't stand a chance with all the great bloggers already nominated but if you feel like dropping The Impolitic into the mix, you can cut and paste this into the comments here:
Best New Blog: The Impolitic
http://theimpolitic.blogspot.com.

Most deserving of wider recognition: The Impolitic http://theimpolitic.blogspot.com.
If the thread closes, you can email it directly here.
Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Self-promotion is good for the soul!

I was happy to nominate you, and I definitely think you're deserving of the recognition.

Glad to hear your xmas went well and you were able to appreciate and count the many blessings you have. Too bad we can't all be so wise.

We spent the last few days taking care of my mother. She is almost 85 years old and has Alzheimers. Mom lives with my sister and brother-in-law, but they went away for a much deserved vacation so we took over and tried to maintain normality so to speak. Unfortunately, my mom had several bouts of vomiting, wasn't too alert, and was quite stubborn the whole time. It was a real chore just to get her to drink so she wouldn't get dehydrated or convince her to take her medicines. We're exhausted, mentally and physically.

BTW, you should feel honored. I'm so mentally worn out that I'm only checking my favorite blogs and avoiding the MSM totally!

4:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy my dear, I feel honored every single time you read me and thanks for the nomination.

4:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. Alzheimer's is the cruelest illness I think.

4:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home