Friday, December 23, 2005

Krauthammer does the hokey pokey

Well it didn't take long to prove myself right. Right on cue, Clueless "Charles" Krauthammer steps up with the "it's a partisan attack" defense.
Contrary to the administration, I also believe that as a matter of political prudence and comity with Congress, Bush should have tried to get the law changed rather than circumvent it. This was an error of political judgment. But that does not make it a crime. And only the most brazen and reckless partisan could pretend it is anything approaching a high crime and misdemeanor.
Oh I get it now, Chuck. "Circumventing" the law is not a crime. Nothing at all like breaking it. Think I'll go out a circumvent a few myself today. I'll just tell the judge I'm not guilty because of the Presidential precedent.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger No Blood for Hubris said...

Poor Charles. Desperation does not suit him.

6:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, it never did but he's certainly become accustomed to wearing it.

9:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home