Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Fuck yeah!

Jesse Taylor at Pandagon nails the right wing echosphere with a Defense of Cursing. Just read it all and make sure you click all the links for the deeper context.

I'd do posts like this myself but I find myself mellowing out so much as I approach my "golden years" that I just can't work up to the same level of vehemence anymore. I do a lot more incredulous head-shaking in disbelief than outraged fist banging when it comes to the over-educated, underexperienced, pseudo-polite pundits these days. I save my bile for the perps inside the Beltway who are committing the crimes, rather than wasting my limited time and energy on their excusers.

I'm glad someone does it though. Thank God for the young. I hope they never outgrow that passion.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home