Sunday, January 10, 2010

The rubber bands are heading in the right direction

The title of this post was the fortune in the cookie from my Chinese takeout last night. I leave it to you to decipher the greater portent of that. Meanwhile, I have a bunch of photos links and other easy reading for a Sunday night.

Thanks to Mary for the coolest birthday gift.

This from Litzz11 is fresh. It seems the GOP Senate candidate in MA, Scott Brown, did a nude centerfold. Litzz thought the pics might get him votes and I think she's right. Many pundits speculated that the beach shots Romney used in his ads when he ran for governor, were significantly responsible for his win.

The Atriots blogroll grows again today. Putting this one under Lifestyles because it's not political. Sweet pix though at the Liou True Family Blog.

Greg Mitchell's personal Photo of the Day is a nice one. Frigid sunrise over the Hudson from outside my house.

From that last big snowstorm, Mark Knoller sends in White House against a fresh blanket of snow.

ErgVT sends a deck in Vermont.

And can't remember if I posted this, but it's so cool it's worth posting again. How to preserve snowflakes forever.

My NY tweep John de Guzman has my fav, the Chrysler looking glorious and Chrysler building detail at night.

I adored this from Roger Ebert. I had a few drinks and designed the damn thing. I want one.

Best garden gnome ever.

Okay this is shallow, but I admit I looked at all of these. Slideshow of celebrity houses, all up for sale for various reasons.

And finally a mystery photo. Found this stray link that losts its caption. No idea but I hope it's something nice.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger (O)CT(O)PUS said...

I like the Garden Noam ... ever watchful over pests and parasites.

12:53:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Isn't that great? I want one for my garden. If I ever have a garden again.

12:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home