Monday, May 04, 2009

Well I'm back

Really busy weekend. I never turned on the computer, never took the camera out of my bag and didn't even watch the news and I was up at the crack of dawn to get the rental car home in time after about three hours of sleep so it's going to take a little time to catch up. In the interim I suggest you check out Fogg, Cosa, Dan, Hart and my pals at Swash Zone who have been posting in my absence.

I'll be back in a bit. So far all I've seen is that Jack Kemp died. Rest in peace.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Cosa Nostradamus said...

.
Thanks for the link, Libby. Hope you & Dad had a nice visit. Must be real Springy in the real world, now.
.

8:17:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Yes, very springy and passing into summery quickly. It was a great visit. Looking forward to being close by and seeing him more often.

1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home