Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Starry night

My housesitting gig is over but I have a long dentist appointment today so no rest for the weary. On the bright side, I drove through a lot of farmland on the way home last night and finally got to see the planets. They weren't so dramatically jutxaposed with the moon anymore but they were visible for most of the ride and at certain twists in the road it looked like I could drive right between them. It was nice. I'm glad I didn't miss them altogether.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger rockync said...

Glad you made it through the gig, doggie farts and all. And it sure is good to get home, isn't it?

5:39:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

It is good to be home and I can see the planets from here but they moved to the back of the building so I have go outside to do it.

6:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home