Friday, October 17, 2008

The last debate - backstage (updated with better captions)

Choose your caption. Steve Schmidt thought bubble: "I'm so outta here..."

"How many times can that douchebag repeat that old Janet Reno joke?" [h/t Gilly Gonzylon]

"That old guy - he's still following me, isn't he? Is he still wearing that creepy smile?" [h/t jac]

"Put down the Bush mask and back away slowly...." [h/t
Ruth ]

"Here I am ... Stuck in the corner with you ...." SoBeale

"I don't know WTF he's smilin' about..."
JPrestonian

Cindy: "But don't ask me to take that thing back to Arizona,..." roadmaster


Check out the full page of shots. Cindy's body language is fascinating. It's like she sees the train wreck coming.

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Blogger MK said...

She REALLY looks unhappy.

12:56:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Body language is all you have to go on. She's so botoxed she hasn't had an expression in years. But I have a feeling they're so out of touch they just don't know what's happening.

2:11:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

There are days when I feel sorry for Cindy. It can't be a good life being married to that misogynist.

2:30:00 PM  
Blogger Litzz11@yahoo.com said...

"Here I am ... Stuck in the corner with you ...."

6:08:00 PM  
Blogger Pen Ultimate said...

"I don't know WTF he's smilin' about... and now that I think about it, I really don't wanna know!"
.

6:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy:

"Well, it still looks to 'animatronic' - you know, like those weird robot stuffed animals at Chuck-e-Cheese. Guess we got to run with what we got.

"But don't ask me to take that thing back to Arizona, unless you expect me to leave it in the cactus garden."

6:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home