Thursday, October 30, 2008

Can't keep a good pit bull down

What happens when you choose a rabid cutthroat opportunist as your running mate?

Wolf Blitzer: She was asked what happens in 2012 if you lose on Tuesday, would you simply go back to Alaska? Elizabeth Vargas of ABC News asked her and Palin said this, and I will read it to you verbatim according to an ABC News transcript: "Absolutely not," Sarah Palin says. "I think that, if I were to give up and wave a white flag of surrender against some of the political shots that we've taken, that ... that would ... bring this whole ... I'm not doin' this for naught," and that is a direct quote from Sarah Palin.

Dana Bash: I just got off of the phone, Wolf, with a senior McCain adviser and I read this person the quote and I think it is fair to say that this person was speechless. There was a long pause and I just heard a "huh" on the other end of the phone.
Longer quotes and video here.

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

I'm trying to think of famous leaders who were obsessed with words like victory and surrender. Nixon, Mao and Hitler come to mind, but there are others.

9:27:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

And all them crazy meglomaniacs.

10:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home