Thursday, October 30, 2008

Obama's infomercial - Updated

If you want the smart analysis, go read Steve Benen who rounds up the best of it and adds his own cogent points. I'll just say that I didn't know what to expect and I was knocked out by it. It was really well produced, interesting and laid out his case well. I found myself wishing it was an hour long.

In case you missed it, here's the video.



All I'll add is I wouldn't want to be the janitor at McCain HQ today. Cleaning up the debris from all the exploded heads will be messy.

Update: Yeah Obama-vision. The infomercial was viewed by 21.7 of all households, which apparently beats all the other programming in the time slot. Guess it was worth the money.

[More posts daily at The Newshoggers and The Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home