Friday, April 04, 2008

Newshoggers on the fritz

By Libby

I think it must be the Murphy's Law of switching blog hosts that you no sooner get everything rolling and people kindly link to your new home and send you traffic that something goes wrong on the technical end.

Technodope that I am, I have no idea what the problem is but we're having issues with Typepad and apparently no new posts are showing up today. I assume my colleagues are working on fixing it.

I'm actually at work today in spite of feeling like I'm on death's door, so I'm offline for the rest of the day, but I assume someone will figure out what's wrong at our new place and there will be a bunch of new posts showing up all at once at some point at Newshoggers.com.

Meanwhile, assuming I live through this day, I'll be back here later to answer comments at least before I crash completely.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger lester said...

OT- i know there are alot of these things out there but this is a good one

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r86/awells83/untitled.jpg

11:18:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

That is a good one Lester. Thanks.

12:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home