Monday, September 10, 2007

Congratulations

By Libby

I most often disagree with him, but James Joyner is a right leaning Libertarian I read regularly and whose opinion I respect. He just got a grand new gig.
I’m starting a new chapter in my professional career this morning, having been hired as the managing editor for the Atlantic Council of the United States. Over the next few weeks, I’ll be working with CEO Fred Kempe and the senior leadership of the Council in relaunching their Web presence. I’m excited about the opportunity to help make acus.org the go-to destination for news and analysis on the Atlantic alliance.

I actually don't like to see independent voices get absorbed into the establishment. I worry they'll succumb to the beast, but nonetheless it sounds like a fabulous opportunity and I wish James the best in this new endeavor.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Thanks. I'm hoping to absorb the Establishment into me, but we'll see how it goes!

9:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a libertarian. what is the atlantic alliance?

10:07:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hoping for the best James, on that score. I surely hope you will change the establishment, rather the other way around. :-}

Lester, if you go to James post he has the links to the Alliance.

7:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home