Monday, August 13, 2007

Rove hits the road

By Libby

Well, I don't know about you, but I didn't expect Rove to resign today. I'm working so I only have a moment to speculate on the reasons beyond the customary disclaimer of "spending time with the family" that usually precedes an pending indictment. Marcy has my three best guesses at which investigation could be about to take him down and my man Cernig has a thought about what lies in Rove's future.

The mind reels with the possibilities really but as I said at the Detroit News, one can only hope he is running from his own culpability and not resigning because Bush and Cheney are about to do something so crazy, like invading Iran for instance, that even he doesn't want to be around to deal with it.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have t oadmit, i have alot of respect for the guys skills. The 2004 republican convention could have been a disaster. there were about 50 trillion people protesting outside, but they knocked it out of the park. There's a lot of people who try to do what he does and can't. bob Shrum being a painfull obvious example

12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I have no respect for him whatsoever myself.

2:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he wins elections

12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

By cheating Lester.

8:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh brother

2:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home