Saturday, May 26, 2007

Down on Dems

By Libby

Don't let the dearth of posts here fool you. I've been dissing the Democrats all over Blogtopia. I have a couple of rants at Newshoggers right now. I discovered the alleged big no vote, was just a parliamentary trick that allowed the Democrats to appear to vote against the supplemental but in reality, it was a elaborate ploy to cede the procedure to the Republicans. The Dems didn't vote against anything except common sense and the will of the people.

Even worse, the vaunted goals they "forced" Bush to accept were in fact a gift to the Commander Guy, giving him the one benchmark his heart desired -- control of the Iraqi oilfields. Perfidy hardly describes the depths of the Dems betrayal in my book.

And I guess I must have struck the right chord of discontent from the outset, since that incurable neo-con Jules Crittenden almost approvingly linked to this post about why this was such a tactical mistake on the Dems part. A theme I expanded on at the Detroit News.

But lest you think I've become a closet Republican with all this Dem-bashing, have no fear. My ire is bi-partisan. With this latest news on the politicalization of the judiciary, I've moved past thoughts of impeachment and am now calling for indictments of this morally bereft and criminally manipulative administration.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Martin said...

Libby you have that sarcasm and irony thing goin' on!
Not much time this weekend Libby, I'll try to get some posts in, but Scouts and the great outdoors are calling.
Besides, I got my rants done the last couple of days.

2:48:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL. Not to worry about posting. Enjoy the scouts and have a good weekend Jim.

3:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home