Saturday, April 07, 2007

Time for a change

Well, as regular readers know, I'm now actively posting to five different blogs. Since I have no life, that's not a problem when I'm off, but when I'm working it's going to be nearly impossible to do justice to all of them so I'm excited to announce that Jim M. has agreed to join The Impolitic as a new co-blogger.

Jim and I were fellow warriors during the battle for the hearts and minds of the readers of Tonguetied. We lost that war although we did earn the distinction of generating the largest amount of hate mail in the history of Blogtopia and got kicked off the blog after only nine days.

Can't have better creds than being kicked off a Fox News affiliated blog in my book and I think you're going to love Jim as much as I do. He does teh snark really well and goodness knows we could use more of that around here. I feel like I've become much too serious under the weight of watchdogging this administration.

Please join me in welcoming him aboard, which should happen as soon as I figure out how to give him a set of keys to the place. Wish me luck on that. I don't see a button on the dashboard for it...

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIZARRO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSp0Au2THIc

3:51:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

LOL Lester. Funny link.

4:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home