Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Long Hiatus and The Dress

In November of 2012, I took what I intended to be a three week hiatus from blogging politics. Then click bait journalism took root and we have major media asking Obama what color he thought The Dress was and runaway llamas being "interviewed" on CNN. So now, almost two and half years later, I'm still on it. After almost 12 years blogging every day, sometimes on as many as four different blogs, felt like I had said everything that mattered ten times over. Captain Fogg kindly kept this place alive for those years but he also decided go on a well deserved hiatus, so the only new content on this blog for the moment is on my Twitter ticker on the sidebar. Not on the internets much lately but I do still follow such news as there is and to the extent that I comment on it, I do it on the twitter in 140 characters or less.

Oh, and about that dress. It was a fun social media obsession for five hours. Five days, it's getting very old. But for the record? The Dress is kelly green and grape. Screw the haters. It's a great dress. Twenty years ago I would have rocked the shit of that outfit.
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Seo Langit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:54:00 PM  
Blogger joel hanes said...

Some of us still miss you.

11:05:00 PM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Indeed we do!

11:32:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Aw. Thanks guys.

4:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home