Thursday, January 03, 2013

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

The 112th Congress is history and while the 113th doesn't look much more promising, at least we can say goodbye to some of the worst miscreants in the House and Senate. Think Progress lists ten members we're not sorry to see go. I know Joe Lieberman is at the top of my list.

There were some notable omissions, like Scott Brown though he wasn't the biggest vandal, I have a strong personal dislike for him and Ben Nelson who never should been allowed to call himself a Democrat. Sadly, we're still saddled with way too many crazies, which can't be better illustrated than with this tweet:
Michele Bachmann: At noon today, I introduced the first bill of the 113th Congress to repeal Obamacare in its entirety.
Off to a great start on use of the chambers valuable time, no? I mean 34th try has just got to be the charm...

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home