Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Take that pie and shove it

I actually appreciate it when some jackass CEO makes dumb threats like raising the price of his pizza a few cents if Obamacare isn't repealed. It helps me to figure out which chain restaurant I'm going to give my money to on those occassions when there's no other choice except to eat at a chain or go hungry.

It's too bad though. As chains go, I guess I've tried most of them over the years and I liked their pizza the best, but I won't go to Papa John's anymore. Would have been happy to pay 20 cents more on a $14.00 order if it meant some underpaid franchise clerk would have some kind of decent health care. But would rather starve than increase the wealth of this idiot CEO by a single penny.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home