Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Don't give a flying leap

I'm so bored with the GOP clown car. I honestly don't care anymore what happens in Iowa. But just for fun, I'll make an off the wall prediction on the results of the Iowa caucus. Frothy Santorum wins. Willard second with Ron Paul a close third. Perhaps even close enough to tie for second. And Perry will beat Newt. None of which the polling is predicting. So it will be fun if I'm right. Won't care if I'm not.

Addendum: Just after I posted this in the Balloon Juice comments this morning, Nate Silver tweeted that this is one time he would bet against his own model. Which predicts Romney winning. He likes Frothy's odds and something, something about the relation to the in-trade money. So there's that...

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home